Ethics Employee Training Workshops
Ethics employee training workshops presented by Nan DeMars are unforgettable ethics immersion experiences, deliberately designed and tailored to engage, to challenge, and deeply inspire participants.
Bringing Ethics Training To Real Life
Through interactive exercises, reality-based examples and lots and lots of discussion, Nan leads participants far beyond a surface examination of ethics and into the heart of real-life ethical dynamics. Participants find ethics seminars thought provoking, nourishing, and surprisingly fun! And, almost without exception, ethics seminars increase camaraderie and strengthen morale. After all, who doesn’t want to work for a company that is committed to personal as well as systemic integrity?
The Ethics Workshops for all employees will shed light on how to best handle workplace dilemmas while upholding one’s personal and professional standards. (It can be done!) Today’s behavioral workplace ethics issues have demanded, like never before, that organizations address behavioral workplace training including office ethics, anti-harassment and integrity training.
Through reality-based examples (some ripped from the day’s headlines) and enjoyable, interactive discussion, participants will:
- Examine timely workplace issues – for lessons learned.
- Develop their own warning signals – Ethical Dilemma Ahead!
- Discover how to navigate through ethical dilemmas with their bosses, peers and subordinates. Everyone wins!
- Gain a fresh awareness of the meaning of the culpability of all employees in the workplace today. It’s a good thing!
- Identify key components to maintaining The Ethical Workplace.